As a "Company to create something to live for", RENAISSANCE INCORPORATED ("the Company") operates members-only sports club and other businesses throughout Japan based on our corporate philosophy of proposing a healthy and comfortable lifestyle to our guests. The Company views the careful protection and proper handling of the personal information provided to us by our guests and stakeholders as the top objective in administrating our business and the means by which we will contribute to and earn the trust of society.
April 1, 2016
Representative Director, President,
and Corporate Officer
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will collect personal information in an appropriate way and use it only for the purpose and to the extent notified or announced to the information subject (“Principal”).
The purposes for which we collect personal information directly from the Principal and use such information are follows:
(1) Personal information (excluding specific personal information)
- (ⅰ) For admission procedures;
- (ⅱ) To respond to inquiries concerning the Club, classes, programs and other services of the Company or to respond to a request for documents;
- (ⅲ) To send direct mail providing information about the operation, various campaigns and events, etc.;
- (ⅳ) To send a report on the use by the Corporate Members and respond to inquiries from the Corporate Members;
- (ⅴ) To give information on about a transaction, etc.;
- (ⅵ) To verify identity and confirm contents at the time of inquiry;
- (ⅶ) To ensure safety management when the Members, etc. use the facilities;
- (ⅷ) To provide insurance services that we handle and other services incidental or related thereto(Note1);
- (ⅸ) For employment selection;
- (ⅹ) For a business alliance with other clubs.
- (ⅺ) For general marketing activities, including requests for questionnaires, etc.;
- (ⅻ) For customers trend analyses or surveys and analyses of development of commodities, etc.;
- (ⅹⅲ) For preparation, use and publication of statistical data in the way with which an individual is unidentifiable; and
- (ⅹⅳ) For other purposes as reported to customers.
(2) Specific Personal Information:
- (ⅰ) For withholding certificate preparation work;
- (ⅱ) For work for preparation of statements for a reduction for dependents, etc. (changes),statements for deductions for insurance premiums and special exemption for spouses of salaried persons;
- (ⅲ) For work for preparation of statements pertaining to retirement incomes;
- (ⅳ) For work for submitting statements, notifications, and applications pertaining to housing fund savings and pension savings;
- (ⅴ) For work for preparation of payment records by employees’ stock ownership association;
- (ⅵ) For work for preparation of salary payment reports;
- (ⅶ) For work for special collections;
- (ⅷ) For work for notifications, applications, and requests for health insurance and social pension insurance;
- (ⅸ) For work for notifications, applications, and requests for an employment insurance and industrial accident compensation insurance and preparation of certificates;
- (ⅹ) For work for notifications, etc., of the insured for national pension item 3;
- (ⅺ) For work for preparation of payment records pertaining to trade in real estate;
- (ⅹⅱ) For work for preparation of payment records pertaining to remuneration, charges, contract monies, and prize monies;
- (ⅹⅲ) For work for preparation of payment records pertaining to dividends relating stocks and distribution of a surplus; and
- (ⅹⅳ) (For other work provided in the laws and regulations pertaining to use of numbers to identify specific personal information in administrative procedures.
We will specify the purposes of use by insurance companies that entrust us with insurance services shall be indicated on the websites(Listed below)of the respective insurance companies.
Insurance Companies that do business with us
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
- AIU Insurance Company Co., Ltd.
- JI Accident & Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
(*1) Purposes pertaining to insurance companies that perform insurance operations for the Company are stated on these companies' websites.
2. Provision of Information to Third Party
We will not provide personal information to any third party unless provided in laws and regulations.
3. Securing Accuracy and Safety of Personal Information
We will take safety measures for personal in formation to secure its accuracy and safety and strive to prevent and correct unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
4. Review and Improvement of Outsourcing
We will review and strive to improve outsourcing in order to secure further protection of personal information. In concluding an outsourcing agreement, we will oblige the company entrusted with operations to comply with the Personal Information Protection Policy and will manage and supervise such company.
5. Personal Information Protection Management System and Keeping All Employees Informed
We will appoint a person in charge of management of personal information, define his/her role, and establish a system to appropriately carry out activities for protection of personal information, and strive to improve such a management system continuously.
We will also strive to keep all employees(officers, company members, and other related staff)informed of the efforts for protection of personal information.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Suspension of Provision to Third Party of Personal Information
If the Principal requires us to disclose, correct, suspend the use of, or suspend the provision to a third party of information related to such Principal, we will meet such requirement to a reasonable extent and for a reasonable period unless there is a specific reason, after confirming that the person who has required is the Principal.
7. Compliance with Law and Ordinances
We will, in handing personal information, comply with laws and ordinances, related guidelines, and other norms and standards applied to protect such personal information.
8. Continuous Improvement of Compliance Program
We will establish and steadily implement a compliance program on the protection of personal information in order to protect personal information and use it in an appropriate way. We will also strive to maintain and continuously improve such a program.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us through the website of the Company.
10. Revision of Personal Information Protection Policy
If we make any significant change to this Personal Information Protection Policy, we will announce it by posting on the website of the Company.