Website PolicySite Policy
- Copyright Information
- Prohibited Actions
- User Obligations
- Governing Laws and Competent Court
- Purpose and Accuracy of Website Content
- Technical Information
- Social Media Policy
- To Our Shareholders and Investors
This website is owned and operated by RENAISSANCE INCORPORATED ("the Company"). Before using this website, please first read and agree to the Terms and Conditions below. By using this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
All content on this website is protected by that country's copyright acts, treaties, and other applicable laws.
Consequently, this content may not be reproduced, reprinted, or republished in whole or in part without permission.
All acts that apply or may apply to the following are strictly prohibited.
- - Acts that will or may cause harm to a third party or the Company.
- - Acts that will or may disrupt public order.
- - Acts targeted at marketing or making profits, or acts in preparation for this.
- - Acts that will or may constitute or lead to criminal activities.
- - False declarations and reports, such as registering another person's email address.
- - Acts that damage the trust and/or reputation of third parties or the Company.
- - Acts that will or may use or transmit damaging computer programs such as computer viruses.
- - Acts that will or may violate laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- - Other acts that may be deemed inappropriate by the Company.
With the exception of cases where the user is provided with false or malicious information, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by the user as a result of using the information on this website.
Governing Laws and Competent Court
Unless otherwise specified, the usage of and the interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions for this website shall be governed by Japanese law. This English translation of the Terms and Conditions is provided only as a reference, and the Japanese version shall prevail. Unless otherwise specified, the competent court of first instance regarding all conflicts concerning the usage of this website shall be the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court.
Purpose and Accuracy of Website Content
This website is intended to provide information to primarily the general public.
Careful attention is paid to all content on this website. Website content is intended to be accurate at the time it is posted, but there may be out-of-date information.
This website may be linked to both for-profit and not-for-profit purposes by first agreeing to the Disclaimers and Linking Conditions below and following the instructions under How to Link to this Website.
Linking to this website does not require contacting the Company.
Disclaimers and Linking Conditions
- - Unless otherwise specified, links to this website placed on other websites do not imply any kind of partnership or other relationship with that website or its administrator(s).
- - The company shall not be liable for any problems or damages arising from links to this website. All such liability lies with the linking website. Linking to this website from the following kinds of websites is not permitted.
- （1）Websites that slander the Company or its executives, employees, or other workers.
- （2）Websites that slander the Company or the services offered by its facilities.
- （3）Websites that slander the members of these facilities.
- （4）Websites which provide information that may be illegal.
- （5）Websites that provide information that may be construed as obscene or in violation of social ethics.
- （6）Websites that place the Company's website within their own frames or otherwise fail to clearly represent content as belonging to the Company's website
- （7）Other links deemed inappropriate by the Company
How to Link to this Website
To link to this website, please follow the instructions provided in Creating a Text Link or Creating a Link Banner. However, if there are linking instructions for a specific page, please follow those instructions.
Links are subject to change or removal without notice.
<Creating a Text Link>
When creating text links, only the following page titles or URLs may be used.
Links to promotional pages:
<a href="http://www.s-re.jp/">Sports Club Renaissance</a>
Links to corporate pages:
<a href="https://www.s-renaissance.co.jp/">Renaissance Inc.</a>
Links to business facility pages (e.g. Sports Club Renaissance Ryogoku):
<a href="http://3010.s-re.jp/">Sports Club Renaissance Ryogoku</a>
- - Email Please keep in mind that, as the usage of email does not involve face-to-face communication, it is not possible to verify that actual recipients are the intended recipients, and that emails may be viewed or altered by third parties as emails pass through open channels on the Internet.
- - Cookies
- （1）Cookies are small files temporarily stored on the computer of a website user who visits a website.
- （4）Browser options concerning the transmission of cookies include "Allow all cookies", "Refuse all cookies", and "Notify user when accepting cookies". Configuring cookie settings differs with each browser. Please use the Help menu in your browser to configure cookie settings.
- （5）Please note that configuring your browser to refuse all cookies will prevent you from accessing services that require authentication and otherwise restrict your access to various Internet-based services.
- （6）If your browser is configured to send and receive cookies, websites will be able to acquire cookies from your browser. To protect your privacy, your browser will send only the cookies that were sent and received by a website's server.
- （7）Advertisements delivered by Yahoo Japan Corporation and other third parties may be displayed on this website. Such third parties may therefore acquire and use cookie or other data for users that visit this website.
- （8）Cookie or other data acquired by these third parties will be handled in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- （9）Users may visit the opt out page on these third parties' websites to stop the usage of cookie data acquired by that third party in advertisement delivery.
- - SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to ensure the confidentiality of communications with users. Accessing this website therefore requires that users' browsers support SSL encryption.
Social Media Policy
Sports Club Renaissance Social Media Administration Policy
The following pages provide for the attitudes and behaviors to be followed in the administration of the Company's official social media accounts.
- - Page name: Sports Club Renaissance
- - Social Media: Facebook
- - Page URL: http://www.facebook.com/s.renaissance.jp/
- - Page name: Renaissance Outdoor School
- - Social Media: Facebook
- - Page URL: https://www.facebook.com/re.outdoor.school/
- - Page name: Renaissance JAL Honolulu Marathon & Race Day Walk Tour
- - Social Media: FaceBook
- - Page URL: https://www.facebook.com/s.renaissance.jp.hmt/
- - Page name: Renaissance Genki Gym
- - Social Media: Facebook
- - Page URL: https://www.facebook.com/genk1gym/
- - Page name: Renaissance Fitness Education Center
- - Page URL: https://www.facebook.com/re.fit.edu/
- - Page name: Renaissance Outdoor Fitness
- - Social Media: Twitter
- - Page URL: https://twitter.com/s_renaissance
- - Page name: MovieRenaissance
- - Social Media: YouTube
- - Page URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/MovieRenaissance
- - Page name: Spa & Fitness Renaissance Ario Sapporo Official Line @
- - Social Media: LINE
- - Page URL: https://page.line.me/grn8660m
1. Basic Policy
2. Policy on using social media
The Company makes use of social media with attention given to the following.
- - Acting with integrity as a well-meaning member of society.
- - Being an attentive listener and soliciting feedback from customers.
- - Accepting responsibility for the information we share on social media and how it is responded to, and exercising due care in ensuring no misunderstandings occur.
3. To those interacting with us through social media
The information posted to the Company's social media accounts by Company employees who administrate these accounts does not necessarily constitute an official Company announcement or viewpoint. Official announcements and viewpoints will be expressed through means that include our website, news releases, and IR materials.
To Our Shareholders and Investors
<Disclaimers concerning investor relations>
Information on this website is intended solely to provide our shareholders and investors with financial and management data concerning RENAISSANCE INCORPORATED And is not intended to solicit the purchase or sale of Company shares or bonds.
The Company's current plans, strategies, forecasts and other such information posted on this website are projections based on future business performance and were determined based on a rational assessment of information currently available at that time. Actual performance may therefore differ significantly due to factors that include economic volatility in our key markets.
The Company shall assume no liability for any damages suffered as a result of information on this website, errors in this information, or data downloaded from the website. Please note that the Company may change the information on this website, suspend website administration, or shut the website down. The Company assumes no liability for any damages suffered in the event that, for whatever reason, information is changed, website administration is suspended, or the website is shut down.
We ask for your understanding concerning the above and that you exercise your own judgment when making investment decisions.